1958 Lewis Turner Blvd.
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
4-H is an opportunity for boys, girls, parents, grandparents, friends and neighbors to become involved as volunteers to influence the development of youth.
- 4-H Premium Handbook - coming soon!
- 4-H is small town, downtown and uptown; in high rises and suburbs; in the country and on the farm.
- 4-H members, parents and leaders have fun as they learn and work together in the home, family, neighborhood and community.
- People in 4-H operate like a team with common goals and an interest in helping one another. Parents, relatives, neighbors and others provide leadership to 4-H’ers by:
- Assisting them in deciding what they want to learn and do
- Guiding them in deciding what help is needed
- Helping them learn skills to accomplish their goals
- Assisting them in assessing progress toward meeting their goals
- 4-H members, parents and leaders participate in projects, activities, events and meetings. They learn skills that help them get along better in their families, the community and the world or work.
- People interested in 4-H usually form a club. The 4-H Club is one of the major methods of involving people in the 4-H program. It serves as the center of activity which generates enthusiasm for participation in 4-H outside the club. And more importantly, it serves as a center where
youth can find the caring and support they need to learn skills they will use throughout their lives.